2J’s Fresh Market has been serving Great Falls, MT, as a locally owned and operated business since 1986. From our start as a wholesale produce company to a natural food store, we’ve worked hard to meet the needs of our customers by delivering the freshest products at the best possible prices.
We work closely with farmers and ranchers in the area to source our products locally and organically. From organic beef from Big Timber, organic flour from Fort Benton, fresh cherries from Flathead Lake or organic goat cheese from the base of the Bridger Mountains, 2J’s works to support our local Montana food providers.
At 2J’s, you’ll find an extensive produce department, full-service butcher block, a wide variety of bulk foods and an extensive selection of supplements and health and beauty products.
- Provide the freshest possible produce, meat and groceries with an emphasis on natural and organic
- Support local food providers, strengthening our economy and reducing our carbon footprint
- Supply alternative food items including gluten-free, dairy-free and vegetarian
- Develop a friendly, knowledgeable staff that can meet your health and natural food needs
- Offer a wide range of supplements and health and beauty products
Monday – Saturday: 9AM – 8PM
Sunday: 10AM – 7PM